Lavender-peach ice cubes
If tea time isn’t a habit in your home, it should be! Who doesn’t love a scrumptious snack at 2 p.m.? Whip up some mini sandwiches, grab your favorite cookies, and fill up a pitcher with your favorite iced tea or lemonade and these gorgeous ice cubes. With an elegant touch of lavender and lots of luscious peach, any old Tuesday afternoon will become the highlight of your week.
- Lavender sprigs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 peach, peeled and pureed (about 2 ounces)
- 12 drops Lavender Vitality™ essential oil
- 10 ounces water
1. After your peach is peeled and pureed, add essential oil and mix well.
2. Evenly disperse lavender sprigs among the ice cube molds.
3. Mix the peach/oil mixture with water and pour into molds.